The Better World Fund is proud to feature another amazing program in Venice on the occasion of the International Venice Film Festival, La Mostra, on September 8th & 9th, 2022. We are pleased to collaborate with amazing artists, leaders and corporates to support the United Nations Sustainability Development Goals.
We invite you to a series of high-level events to discuss the importance of the Food, Health & Sustainability, in this particular context that the world is currently facing. We will share ideas and solutions through a Mastermind - Social Awareness and Impact Forum. We will feature other networking events to connect people, values, and businesses. We will host a prestigious Gala Dinner featuring an exceptional artistic program and awards ceremony.
- 7PM Cocktail private party - Reserved for the Great Patron - Available to limited seats
- 7.30PM Cocktail reception & Red carpet -Networking & photocall
- 8.30PM Better World Fund Gala -Dinner, Auction & Awards Ceremony
- 11PM Party - Connecting People
- 10AM to 11.30AM Mastermind - Food, Health & Sustainability
- 11.30AM to 1PM Conference - Dr. Tony Nader - followed by a Q&A
- 1PM to 2.30PM VIP - Lunch
- 2.30PM to 4PM Masterclass - The Territory: Multiple-award-winning National Geographic Documentary film